Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Reina and the beach--pictures too!





























January 27
From Sue
This is a terrible picture of me but I wanted to show how Francisco Javier is thriving. My sore arms today testify to that! He is happy and healthy; if you had seen him last June, you would know why I am talking about him again. God is good! We were talking to Elijah about how well he helped with the babies and how he waited for the babies under the trampoline and he said, "I told her vaminos and she came out." Ok the 5 year old uses his Spanish better than I. There is also a picture of Rebekah and Nashelli.
This morning when I was out running, I checked out a new park and saw that there was a beach access. We decided to go there this morning. The words "forced march" come to mind. It was a bit farther than I thought and A LOT of steps. It was also quite hot (I will get no sympathy on that front, I'm sure!). The beach was less crowded there but pretty dirty. Elijah had a blast and we saw some neat tide pool critters. I don't know if it was worth the exertion. We had a little discussion about the Isrealites (and complaining:)) and how thankful we are that we don't have to wander around the desert(or Peru) for 4o years.







No comments:

Post a Comment